FANDOM


  • StrawberryMaster
    StrawberryMaster closed this thread because:
    Leaving this thread open would be simply irresponsible of me.
    21:44, April 14, 2017

    Hi Nkech. Sorry about your block. I honestly hope you're not mad at me, Bob, Hype or HHW.

      Loading editor
    • Oh Believe me, I'm not happy. I'm really sad and dissapointed. It just doesn't seem very... how do I put this.. reasonable.

        Loading editor
    • And as for me, I'm not mad, no no

      I'm furious.

      But I'll get over it.

      Brickcraft1 (talk) Have a great day! 01:46, April 4, 2017 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • As far as im aware, bricky was demoted for what happened on the HTW discord server. I was in no way involved in what happened on HHW early this morning, as id already left for the night, But let me say one thing. Bricky, I'm sorry you were demoted on HTW and its discord, but that behaviour isnt acceptable, and you know that. No bureaucrat should behave like that.

      Nkech, what you did on HHW last night was off the scale. You knew full well for doing what you did you would get yourself blocked...or worse. Let me say one thing. I'm extremely dissapointed, with both of you. 

        Loading editor
    • "It just doesn't seem very... how do I put this.. reasonable."

      Well Nkech, it was wrong of you in the first place to start taking screenshots of what we said in chat for you to post on some secret Discord server - which could also have blocked HHW users in there as well. As stated in your userpage there and on your block reason, you're just too manipulative. For an example, you were manipulating people's opinions on the spam limit thread constantly claiming that I was the 1%.

      And also, the fact you were trying to bribe Akio didn't help you at all. Seriously, why did you do that in the first place? Clearly someone else is involved in this - and I want explanations.

      Anyway, Hype himself had previously stated this would be your last chance on HHW. It's quite sad to see you get blocked though, as even though we had our arguments, I still consider you a friend.

        Loading editor
    • StrawberryMaster wrote:
      "It just doesn't seem very... how do I put this.. reasonable."

      Well Nkech, it was wrong of you in the first place to start taking screenshots of what we said in chat for you to post on some secret Discord server - which could also have blocked HHW users in there as well. As stated in your userpage there and on your block reason, you're just too manipulative. For an example, you were manipulating people's opinions on the spam limit thread constantly claiming that I was the 1%.

      And also, the fact you were trying to bribe Akio didn't help you at all. Seriously, why did you do that in the first place? Clearly someone else is involved in this - and I want explanations.

      Anyway, Hype himself had previously stated this would be your last chance on HHW. It's quite sad to see you get blocked though, as even though we had our arguments, I still consider you a friend.

      Explanations of what? What questions do you have? I can answer them right here if you like.

        Loading editor
    • Since this seems to have passed by the wayside, I'm going to state this again: What questions do you have for me? I'll answer any questions, throw them my way.

        Loading editor
    • Okay then.

      Why were you taking screenshots of what we said in chat and then send it to your secret Discord group?

        Loading editor
    • StrawberryMaster wrote:
      Okay then.

      Why were you taking screenshots of what we said in chat and then send it to your secret Discord group?

      It was eventually going to be used as "evidence". Not to wikia staff though.

        Loading editor
    • "Evidence" for what then?

        Loading editor
    • StrawberryMaster wrote:
      "Evidence" for what then?

      Evidence for a possible demotion of a user that I was assisting in.

        Loading editor
    • So, you were trying to overthrow Hype?

        Loading editor
    • StrawberryMaster wrote:
      So, you were trying to overthrow Hype?

      I have already probably said too much on the matter. I'm not sure whether to answer this question. Please ask again later.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, the answer is "yes" then. 

        Loading editor
    • StrawberryMaster wrote:
      Okay, the answer is "yes" then. 

      The answer is no comment.

        Loading editor
    • I'll take that as a "yes" as well.

      but seriously, you just basically admitted to attempted treason

        Loading editor
    • Nkech, I know im not an admin anymore on HHW, but pack this in before you get yourself globally blocked for harassment, for gods sake. Arguing over your block wont do any good. As for getting hype demoted on HHW, you know that will never EVER happen

        Loading editor
    • Well, I don't like Hype all that much, or most of the admin team after what happened Monday, but no, I don't want Hype demoted. But, Layten, "harassment." He hasn't talked to Hype since he was blocked. How could this be harassment. And SM, when he says "no comment", he means he has no answer. It could be yes or no. So stop assuming..

      Brickcraft1 (talk) Have a great day! 11:12, April 6, 2017 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Brick, I'm not assuming anything. I was just joking, and you can ask Bob about it as well.

        Loading editor
    • Here are my thoughts on all of this. 

      Nkech, you have not "harassed" anyone, but what you did violates HHW's policies (rule #22) and was simply unnacceptable. Non-admins are not allowed to propose demotions or promotions. It is not a rightless user's business to attempt to demote admins or bureaucrats. Hype has done nothing to warrant demotion on HHW, and will not be demoted.

      Also, like SM noted, you can be quite manipulative, and try very hard to change opinions of users (we have the right to our opinion too, and you should not try to change them).   

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, i definitely agree more than 100% there @Bob

        Loading editor
    • "but seriously, you just basically admitted to attempted treason"

      Seriously and joking are opposites, you know, right? @SM

      Also, HHW, (me included at one point), hasn't respected Nkech's opinion. Also, he didn't flat out state he wanted his demotion, so he never proposed it. He never said he wanted Hype's demotion explicitly. So, once again, stop assuming.

        Loading editor
    • Again, is there a problem with assuming? Other HHW users have done it before, such as Hype.

      If Nkech had no plans to demote Hype, he would have most likely said no instead of "no comment". There is always the possiblity that Nkech planned to demote Hype, but isn't saying it in order to avoid drama.

        Loading editor
    • StrawberryMaster wrote:
      Again, is there a problem with assuming? Other HHW users have done it before, such as Hype.

      If Nkech had no plans to demote Hype, he would have most likely said no instead of "no comment". There is always the possiblity that Nkech planned to demote Hype, but isn't saying it in order to avoid drama.

      Meme












      Some words that a very kind soul once told me are in the meme, and I agree with them.

        Loading editor
    • I'll just let you know that attacking me or someone else is not helping your case. In fact, it just increases your chances in getting globally blocked.

      And besides, other people had made asusmptions before - that includes me, Bob, Hype, Sassmaster, MH, you and others. 

        Loading editor
    • Nkech, I'll give you some advice. If you want to remain on wikia, you need to stop attacking the admins over your block. Yes, it was a shock, but it needed doing. I'm sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear, but you need to leave this alone. I'm with SM here.

        Loading editor
    • Sigh.. Nkech, you're not being unblocked, at least not for the time being, you basically tried to manipulate Akio to vote against Brick's demotion on the thread, which was what he didn't want to do.. Also stop attacking SM, it is not right.. he just wanted to inform you of your block and it blew up from there. I don't support even the suggestion of unblocking you for at least 6 months. So the case is closed. You're not being unblocked for a long time. Good day to you sir.

        Loading editor
    • I have a question, how is what he did treason. Treason is betrayal. How in any way is that betrayal. Manipulation is what he did, not treason.

        Loading editor
    • Brickcraft1 wrote: I have a question, how is what he did treason. Treason is betrayal. How in any way is that betrayal. Manipulation is what he did, not treason.

      He did betray me and our friendship by attempting to bribe and manipulate me. So he technically committed Treason, Attempted Manipulation, and Attempted Bribery.

        Loading editor
    • Since Nkech has ignored us and probably won't reply, I'm closing this thread.

        Loading editor
    • I was planning to, but just for the record:

      1- I never requested to be unblocked, nor do I want to be unblocked. Rather, I was debating against the claims brought against me that I feel are false.

      2- I also never proposed Hype's demotion, though it was another user, I am not snitching on them. This also means it technically is not treason on my part as I never proposed it (rather, the person who proposed it would be the one committing treason).

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, excuse me for barging in, but it does seem that having a secret Discord server,as well as screeshots, does appear to be at least a little suspicious. I know you aren't liking me getting involved, and i know this is probably not the best way to do it, but you were still involved in the conversation that caused the creation of this thread in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • Nkechinyer wrote:
      I was planning to, but just for the record:

      1- I never requested to be unblocked, nor do I want to be unblocked. Rather, I was debating against the claims brought against me that I feel are false.

      2- I also never proposed Hype's demotion, though it was another user, I am not snitching on them. This also means it technically is not treason on my part as I never proposed it (rather, the person who proposed it would be the one committing treason).

      Mhm. I do not see any user that is currently on HHW who would even think about a demotion of Hype.

        Loading editor
    • AkioTheOne wrote:
      Nkechinyer wrote:
      I was planning to, but just for the record:

      1- I never requested to be unblocked, nor do I want to be unblocked. Rather, I was debating against the claims brought against me that I feel are false.

      2- I also never proposed Hype's demotion, though it was another user, I am not snitching on them. This also means it technically is not treason on my part as I never proposed it (rather, the person who proposed it would be the one committing treason).

      Mhm. I do not see any user that is currently on HHW who would even think about a demotion of Hype.

      Well, it's someone with edits on HHW, I can tell that much.

        Loading editor
    • You could at least have been more polite when you were "debating" the claims. It was pretty unnecessary to post that image, but it's not entirely surprising as you had done something similar in the past.

      Anyway, I'm pretty disappointed to see a former bureaucrat and his cabal are conspiring against the wiki. Hype has made mistakes before and isn't a perfect wiki leader. However, he has done a lot to the wiki, and if it wasn't for him adopting HHW, most of us would have probably never heard of it. Regardless if you or somebody else proposed the demotion, you were helping the user who proposed the demotion, as you mentioned earlier in this thread you were assisting the user who proposed the demotion.

      While I'm here, I might as well asking you a few questions - that is, if you are going to answer them.

      • Was your "secret Discord server" created to discuss Hype's demotion, or something else?
      • Can you say the usernames a few users in that Discord server, if possible?
      • Lastly, do you want to say something about you trying to manipulate Akio's opinion?
        Loading editor
    • The "secret discord server" was not created as a place to discuss demoting Hype. It was created as a general hub for me and a few other users to stay in touch.

      No, I ain't telling you any names. No snitching here m8.

      I have no comment about the suspected manipulation, other than that I thought I was within the lines of legality on the matter, and was not attempting to force my opinion onto Akio. Akio obviously has a right to his opinion, and it's called the first amendment.

        Loading editor
    • It's okay if you don't want to say which users did it, but judging from your earlier replies in this thread, it seems you're clearly covering up something.

      Regardless of what you thought, from what we saw, it really seemed like you were manipulating Akio. Again, I can always show you the evidence.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, interesting...

        Loading editor
    • StrawberryMaster wrote:
      It's okay if you don't want to say which users did it, but judging from your earlier replies in this thread, it seems you're clearly covering up something.

      Regardless of what you thought, from what we saw, it really seemed like you were manipulating Akio. Again, I can always show you the evidence.

      *puts up Steel Curtain*

      nothing to see here... :P

      Anyway, I ain't saying anything about the "covered up information" for a long time.

        Loading editor
    • Nkechinyer wrote:
      The "secret discord server" was not created as a place to discuss demoting Hype. It was created as a general hub for me and a few other users to stay in touch.

      No, I ain't telling you any names. No snitching here m8.

      I have no comment about the suspected manipulation, other than that I thought I was within the lines of legality on the matter, and was not attempting to force my opinion onto Akio. Akio obviously has a right to his opinion, and it's called the first amendment.

      Except for the part that you were trying to make me think about supporting your attempt to get us to overthrow Hype and hoping for me to reconsider my vote on Brick's demotion.

        Loading editor
    • AkioTheOne wrote:
      Nkechinyer wrote:
      The "secret discord server" was not created as a place to discuss demoting Hype. It was created as a general hub for me and a few other users to stay in touch.

      No, I ain't telling you any names. No snitching here m8.

      I have no comment about the suspected manipulation, other than that I thought I was within the lines of legality on the matter, and was not attempting to force my opinion onto Akio. Akio obviously has a right to his opinion, and it's called the first amendment.

      Except for the part that you were trying to make me think about supporting your attempt to get us to overthrow Hype and hoping for me to reconsider my vote on Brick's demotion.

      Well, I knew you had an opinion differing from mine, but I wasn't intending to force you into anything. Ever heard of persuasion, Akio?

      Here's the definition of persuasion according to Yahoo: "the action or fact of persuading someone or being persuaded to do or believe something."

      That's exactly what this is- attempted persuasion. I gave you my side of the story and my case and attempted to persuade you. Persuasion is not manipulation. In fact, here's the definition of Manipulate: "control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously."

      Was I controlling you? No. "Controlling" would basically be hacking. Never have I hacked an account or attempted to hack you. Even if I was, per definition, it still wouldn't be manipulation because I never did it unfairly. "Unfairly" would, quite simply, be asking you to "shut up". Look back at our DM history on discord. Not once did I use those words.

      So, this isn't manipulation. It's attempted persuasion.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm

        Loading editor
    • In fact, here's the definition of Manipulate: "control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously."

      You may not have "controlled" Akio, but clearly you were influencing him by changing his opinion. You said in your reply "I knew you had an opinion differing from mine", meaning you knew that Akio would probably support the thread, and regardless, you were trying to manipulate/persuade him. While you may not have influenced Akio "unfairly", you did do it in a somewhat cleverly way.

        Loading editor
    • StrawberryMaster wrote:
      In fact, here's the definition of Manipulate: "control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously."

      You may not have "controlled" Akio, but clearly you were influencing him by changing his opinion. You said in your reply "I knew you had an opinion differing from mine", meaning you knew that Akio would probably support the thread, and regardless, you were trying to manipulate/persuade him. While you may not have influenced Akio "unfairly", you did do it in a somewhat cleverly way.

      Persude and Manipulate aren't interchangeable terms, they are different.

      It still says nothing in the wiki policies about it not being allowed.

        Loading editor
    • You're right - they're not interchangeable terms, but they're somewhat similar.

      And just because the wiki guidelines mention nothing about it, it does not mean you or any other user has the right to start manipulating or persuading people. You clearly had the common sense to not to do it or else you would get blocked, but you decided to take the risk. It even seems like you did that on purpose. Again, the fact you agreed and decided to help with the user (which I may have already identified) who suggested the demotion is just deplorable and shameful, especially considering the fact you were a former bureaucrat and then rollback when your secret Discord server was probably created.

      I still wonder why you're defending yourself considering your block won't get shortened for the next 6 months at least.

        Loading editor
    • I am still defending myself because I am not backing down. That simple. I have no intentions to come back to HHW anyway, even if I negotiate an end to my block (which I probably will eventually)- Force 13 seems to be more my forte, and I found another wiki that I feel I will enjoy.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, so you're not backing down even after helping someone to overthrow Hype?

      It is interesting the fact you previously stated in this thread you do not want to be unblocked, and now you have just stated you will eventually "negotiate" with us to shorten or end your block. Where's the logic?

      Also interesting is the fact you now stated F13 is your forte - just because you're a member there. You had little to no interest in F13 back when you were in HHW, and now F13 is your forte because you're a member. Again, where is the logic?

      I'm not going to mention Fool13's statement that "we're nuts" or our argument today on the F13 server, as it will be irresponsible of me to do that.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, I'm closing this thread. It's not worth to continue arguing and arguing. My test wiki was not intended for drama like this. It has happened before, sadly, but I can't do much about it other than direct the drama to somewhere else.

      Closing this thread is most likely the right choice - if this thread stayed open, I would be basically inciting more drama. I would personally want Nkech to apologize for the image which he posted in this thread that I found particularly uncivil, but what happens after this is his choice.

      I apologize for any inconvenience caused in this thread, and I hope that the users mentioned in this thread can work on resuming peaceful, long-lasting relations yet again.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.