The following is a time line of the current Bureaucratic Race
- October 22, 2016: Candidates are chosen, and the first debate is held. There is no clear winner.
- October 23, 2016: Another debate is held. No clear winner was there. Another one was scheduled that Friday
- October 28, 2016: The debate is cancelled, as one of the candidates did not show. It was rescheduled for the next day.
- October 29, 2016: Debate #4 has trouble kicking off, as candidates and moderators leave, and still struggles once kicked off, as DarrenDude leaves for unspecified reasons, and the debate continues with MonsuerRoussil97 and Money Hurricane. It eventually ends with compliments on one another.
- October 30, 2016: The sequel to the previous debate is held at 11:30 A.M. EDT. The debate lasts less than a half hour, due to both candidates having to leave earlier than planned. There is no clear winner.